Ragging of any kind is strictly prohibited. Students found guilty of ragging are liable for severe punishment including dismissal from the college/hostel. The government ragging a criminal offence.
- Ragging is prohibited as per act of A.P Legislative Assembly 1997.
- Ragging entails heavy fines and/or imprisonment.
- Ragging invokes suspension and dismission from the college.
- Outsiders are prohibited from entering the college and hostels without permission.
- Anybody found involved in ragging will be reported to the police for necessary legal action.